SpamX makes reporting spam as easy as hitting 'Delete'.
Version: 4.0SpamX makes ACCURATE reporting of spam as easy as hitting 'Delete'
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
You don't have to change your email address to stay spam-free
or be an 'email guru' to report spammers!
SpamX reports spammers with a click, right away right from your computer, and you OWN it for under $30 USD.
SpamX uses new technology instead of clumsy, error prone filters that require constant updating to remain "current" and still never are. With our new technology, you can confidently use SpamX from day to day without having to worry about whether it will catch the "latest types" of spam.
SpamX does not require months of effort to "Train" like Bayesian filters that seem so popular [why we don't know] these days do. Why waste all that time "Training" a spam filter when you can have one that "Just Works" right away!?
If you've ever tried to set up content based "rules" to try to filter out spam you already know how much time it takes and just how [IN]effective they are. Spammers constantly change their content and even make up deceptive, seemingly normal subject lines and content to stay ahead of any "rules" anyone might try to put in place SO... just when you think you put the word or words that "only a spammer would use", the old acquaintance you haven't heard from in years will send you an email with just those words in it and it will get filtered out! So much for "rules".
SpamX is software that runs on your computer completely under your control. It is not another service on yet another server you have to worry about being down, overloaded, just plain slow or gone forever like so many other "Dot Com" companies. If your computer is running and you have Internet access, SpamX is protecting your inbox.
Here are some key features of "SpamX":
· No filters to configure
· No "Training" required
· No "rules" to mess with
· Immediately 99+% effective
· Lists: "Obsolete before they're complete"
· Runs best on almost any computer
· No "service" to sign up and pay for
· No specialized knowledge required
· Uses your existing POP3 email addresses
· Can optionally send to a SpamCop account
· Blocks Open Relays and Open Proxies in the send path
· View spam in Total Safety from Viruses, Web Bugs and other Exploits
· SpamX requires Java version 1.4 or higher.
· SpamX works with POP3 mail accounts
· The installer will be recognized by Stuffit Expander and will be automatically decoded when double-clicked. If it does not, you can decode it using StuffIt Expander 8.0.2
· 30-day trial