This sophisticated piece of software turns your computer into a modern, State-of-The-Art spectrum analyzer giving you features that go far beyond the possibilities of any stand-alone hardware unit.
Version: 4.6Leq (m) movie calculator Leq (m) with weighting filters Leq dB(A),Leq dB(B) and Leq dB(C) Leq time and frequency protocol for excel or as a text file Average files converter to excel files (create your own Excel sheet) Change RMS level Meter with Peak Meter :: New features to this program include # K-System (K-20, K-14, K-12) by Bob Katz # Level Meter norm > DIN45406 # Level Meter norm > Nordic N9
License: Free To Try $149.00
Operating System: Windows
# Level Meter norm > BBC PPM # Level Meter norm > EBU PPM # Integration time from none up to 300ms # Referenz Level 0 dBFS and -18 dBFS * Musical Note detector * dBFS and RMS Peak Level Meter
* Weighting filters dB(A), dB(B) and dB(C) * 48000 hz audio stream * wide screen compatible * Correlation percentaged labels * 1 / 3, 1 / 6, 1 / 12, 1 / 24 Octave displaying of the Spectrum
* Zoom function, where you can select 4 frequency ranges * resolution from 32768 fft so you have 1, 46 Hz steps per each bar in the zoom function * Average function * Create a jpg from the actual displayed spectum :: The Basic Module
* Wave recording for the line in and the mic input * Mp3 player to analyze Mp3 files (Mp2, atx) * Two Peak Level Labels that give you control of the highest amplitude * Peak hold option
* Generator leveling calibrated to 1/100 of a dB.
* Mp3/Wave Tools like:
- A Normalize function for wave files, Codec to convert Mp3 back to wave files,
- Split Stereo Wave file into 2 Mono files, Swap left with the right channels
- Spectrum +3dB for an overall improved monitoring of signals (less bass and more highs!
The Print Module Print function for a frozen Spectrum with free eligibility labels, colors, and info text arrangements.
You can create your own labels and save information about the measurements you record.
Version 4.5: new skins