Speech Interface plugin (Advanced) - Speech recognition plugin
Version:SUI Pack has all the features of SUI Lite, but includes added support for voice-enabled data entry, complete with special models for dates, times, booleans, numbers and defined alpha values.
License: Free To Try $225.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Calls to the speech engine are organized for you by function (menus, windows, output, input, etc.). Specified phrases can include up to ten embedded words/phrases.
Here are some key features of "Speech Interface plugin Advanced":
· Speech interface plug-in for 4D 6.8-2004, Mac OS X
· Uses speech technology included with Mac OS X
· Command & control and text-to-speech capabilities
· No user-enrollment is required for speech recognition
· Intended for adult speakers of North American English
Voice Control Features
· Prepare dozens of phrases with up to ten embedded phrases
· Retrieve spoken phrase's text or id (or embedded text or ID)
· Specify a command pair to suspend/resume listening
· Programmically start/stop listening
Data-Entry & Input Forms
· Voice-enable buttons, tabs, and most other form objects
· Voice-entry of numbers, dates, times & defined alpha values
· Voice-enable fields and variables with one command
· Automatic normalization of dates, times & numbers
· Dates & times can be specific or relative ("this Friday").
· SUI Pack is fully-functional in demo mode, but will timeout in 30 minutes.