SpellChecker is an add-on development library which provides comprehensive spell checking functionality.
Version: 3.01SpellChecker is Windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL) which can be built into your applications to provide a spell checking facility which would otherwise normally require the use of DDE / OLE communications with products such as Microsoft Word.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
SpellChecker is an integrated .DLL, which is compact in size and is easy to build into your applications quickly, saving you time and money.
SpellChecker is supplied complete with a help file which documents how to use and program it.
SpellChecker may be built into any application constructed using a development tool which supports .DLL API calls such as C / C++, Visual Basic etc
- Small, self contained 32-bit .DLL, requiring no third party products
- Simple to build in to applications via .DLL API calls (fully documented)
- Supports MS Access and SQL Server for dictionary storage
- Supports Multi-user usage on MS Access and SQL Server
- Supports dictionaries in different languages (ie different dictionary files)
- Words can be added to dictionary (extendable dictionary)
- Supplied with a massive dictionary of 117,000 words!
- Ignore word option during spell checking
- Ignore all occurences of a word option during spell checking
- Prompts with alternative spellings and suggestions
- API call to spell check a Windows Edit field
- API call to spell check a string buffer
- API call to spell check an ASCII file
- API call to spell check an individual word
- Online help - runtime (separate file)
- Online help - development / programming information (separate file)