Spirit Parser library is an object-oriented, recursive descent parser generator framework.
Version: 1.8.2Spirit is an object oriented recursive descent parser generator framework implemented using template meta-programming techniques. Expression templates allow us to approximate the syntax of Extended Backus Normal Form (EBNF) completely in C++.
License: zlib/libpng License
Operating System: Linux
Parser objects are composed through operator overloading and the result is a backtracking LL(inf) parser that is capable of parsing rather ambiguous grammars.
The Spirit framework enables a target grammar to be written exclusively in C++. Inline EBNF grammar specifications can mix freely with other C++ code and, thanks to the generative power of C++ templates, are immediately executable. In retrospect, conventional compiler-compilers or parser-generators have to perform an additional translation step from the source EBNF code to C or C++ code.
Spirit is part of Boost Libraries, a peer-reviewed, open collaborative development effort.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug where a match is a variant.
· added Jamfile/Jamrules from CVS to spirit-1.8.1/
· added boost-build.jam from boost to spirit-1.8.1/
· disabled template multi-threading in libs/spirit/test/Jamfile
· added a boost-header-include rule (from spirit-header-include) pointing to miniboost in libs/spirit/test/Jamfile
· Fixed if_p inconsistency