Splitting Images - Sliding puzzle game
Version: 2.2Splitting Images is a fun and addictive sliding tile game, suitable for all ages. The object of the game is very simple, and offers many more playing options than those found in regular slider puzzle games.
License: Free To Try $16.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
The game boasts large and colourful graphics, and the default tileset included with the game contains images that are sure to leave you with a lasting impression of each. Whether it be the cute smile of a newborn baby, to an amazing feat of strenghth, everyone can find at least one image they like.
Here are some key features of "Splitting Images":
· 10 unique, colourful and addictive levels, each consisting of a special image and a unique method of gameplay
· Simple to use interface, without any confusing buttons..
· Doors on all sides of the game board, in which tiles can be 'thrown away' or discarded.
· Springs to ricochet tiles that are moved onto them.
· Bonus items, game hazards (such as bombs), and special combination tiles.
· A preview map (customizable), to show you exactly where in the game grid the tile over the mouse is supposed to go.
· Custom tilesets available to registered users.
What's New in This Release:
· The game is now easier to play. Help has been added for new players to get them used to the unique playing style. Some portions of the earlier levels are pre-completed.
· All levels are now previewable in the Custom Tilesets screen
· Numerous small bugs fixed
· New features added per registered user request.