Sprite Maker - Capture sprites from video game screen shots
Version: 1.1Remove the hassle of manually removing backgrounds from screenshots to get at the sprites -- have the computer do it! Take two screenshots of the game on different levels.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Sprite Maker will compare the two and generate an image of the sprite itself on a transparent background.
Great for making clip-art graphics.
What's New in This Release:
· Dragging the output into Path Finder works now.
· The new background color is now user-configurable (was previously hard-coded to an ugly shade of yellow).
· The output file format (PNG, JPEG, etc.) is now user-configurable.
· Updated documentation to include contact information.
· Remaining issues: Sprite Maker will not automatically detect where the sprite starts in both images; they need to start at exactly the same pixel location. That is, each needs to be cropped exactly the same, to the pixel.