Sprog is a graphical tool that anyone can use to build programs by plugging parts together.
Version: 0.14Sprog is a graphical tool that anyone can use to build programs by plugging parts together. In Sprog jargon, the parts are known as 'gears' and they are assembled to make a 'machine'.
Operating System: Linux
Gears are selected from a palette and dragged onto the Sprog workbench, where they can be connected together.
Options can be set using a properties dialog on each gear. When assembly is complete, the machine can be run, reconfigured, or re-run.
What's New in This Release:
· fix bug: machine not stopping after syntax error in Perl gear
· fix bug: broken cancel button in tools/prefs dialog
· fix bug: extra file_end events from command_filter
· fix 'Enter' for default in file dialogs
· add ability to rename gears
· make gear title and text window fonts configurable
· make right click menu stay visible on click-release
· implement filename = '-' for STDIN in ReadFile.pm
· rename mixin classes from Sprog::Gear::* to Sprog::Mixin::*