SQL Data Recovery tool can repair SQL database and restore SQL database objects from corrupt MDF file. It's one of the SQL data recovery solutions available in the market. It supports all popular versions of MS SQL Server including 2016.
Version: 17Microsoft SQL Server is excessively used in business and organizations. It has some distinct advantages which are not provided by other database programs.
License: Free To Try $129.00
Operating System: Windows
But on the other hand, SQL Server is prone to many issues which may create troubles for users and administrators. And the most severe issue is corruption. Just like any other database file, an SQL Server database is prone to corruption. Corruption in any type of file always results in data loss.
In such a critical situation, you need something that can help you restore database objects and avoid unwanted data loss. Aryson SQL Database Recovery software best fits your needs. It can repair SQL database file and restore SQL database objects from corrupt SQL database file.
You must download its demo version for free evaluation.
Key features of SQL Database Recovery software are:
- Best SQL Server recovery solution to repair MDF file and NDF file;
- Scan corrupt SQL database files and restore SQL database objects from them;
- Restore tables, triggers, indices, keys, rules and defaults, etc. from corrupt MDF file;
- Standard and Advanced modes for recovering maximum data in severe corruption cases;
- Save recovered data from corrupt SQL database into a new SQL database or in the form of SQL scripts;
- Smart support for both compression types: ROW-Compression and PAGE-Compression;
- Show tree-structure preview of recovered data before saving them;
- Support recovery of other crucial objects like BLOB, image, XML and large page data;
- Two export options: export with schema and data, and/or export with only schema;
- Support MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016;
- Demo version will show you the preview of recovered data
Version 17: * Support recovery of computed columns; * Support different column types; * Allow users to define data-types; * Allow users to save constraints of tables; * Restore clustered & non-clustered indexes of tables; * Saving feature is now improved; * Minor bugs are fixed