SDAC is a VCL / LCL / FMX component library for fast direct access to SQL Server from Delphi and C++Builder. It supports all SQL Server data types and functionality, including MARS, bulk copy operations and reliable messaging.
Version: 9.1SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) is a library of components that provides native connectivity to SQL Server from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) for Windows (both 32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac OS X. SDAC-based applications connect to SQL Server directly through OLE DB, which is a native SQL Server interface.
License: Free To Try $199.95
Operating System: Windows
SDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich SQL Server connectivity solution, is a complete replacement for standard SQL Server connectivity solutions and presents an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress driver for access to SQL Server.
- Mac OS 64-bit is supported
- RAD Studio 10.3 Rio is supported
- Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo support
- Lazarus 2.0.6 is supported
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode support. It is also distributed as source code and is now available for Lazarus.
- Mac OS X support
- iOS support
- Android 64-bit support
- Win64 development support
- TLS 1.2 support in the Direct mode
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Separated run-time and GUI specific parts allow you to create pure console applications such as CGI
- Full support of the latest Microsoft SQL Server versions, including Express and Compact editions
- Support for all SQL Server data types
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Automatic data updating with TMSQuery, TMSTable, and TMSStoredProc components
- Unicode support
- Advanced script execution features with TMSScript component
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Enhanced support for User-defined Types of SQL Server
- Easy migration from BDE and ADO with Migration Wizard
Version 9.1: * Android 64-bit is supported * Lazarus 2.0.6 is supported * TLS 1.2 support in the Direct mode is added
Version 9.0: * Mac OS 64-bit is supported * Update 2 for RAD Studio 10.3 Rio, Delphi 10.3 Rio, and C++Builder 10.3 Rio is now required
Version 8.3: Lazarus 2.0.2 is supported Working with multiple threads sharing a single connection is supported The DefaultSortType property for TVirtualTable is added Performance of the SaveToFile/LoadFromFile methods of TVirtualTable is significantly increased
Version 8.2: RAD Studio 10.3 Rio is supported TfrxSDACDatabase.DefaultLockTimeout property is added QuoteNames option in TMSLoader to escape field names is added Support of UPPER and LOWER functions for Unified SQL is added
Version 8.0: -RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported -Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported -Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 is supported
Version 7.3: - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin is supported - Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0 is supported - Support for the BETWEEN statement in TDADataSet.Filter is added
Version 7.2: * RAD Studio 10 Seattle support * INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE batch operations support * Now the trial limitation by 6 columns is removed from the Trial version for Win64 and it becomes a fully-functional Professional Edition
Version 7.1: * RAD Studio XE8 support * AppMethod support * Increased Direct Mode performance. It is also distributed as source code and is now available for Lazarus * Support for ODBC is added in Lazarus for UNIX platforms.
Version 7.0: * Direct Mode is supported * Mac OS X is supported * iOS is supported * Android is supported
Version 5.10: * Lazarus 0.9.30 and FPC 2.4.2 is supported * Delphi & C++Builder XE Starter Edition supported * Support for Table-Valued Parameters is added * Support of API interface for managing FILESTREAM data is added * Support for SQL Server Compact Edition 4.0 is added