Devart ODBC Driver for SQL Server provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access SQL Server databases from Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Version: 3.1Devart ODBC Driver for SQL Server provides high-performance and feature-rich connectivity solution for ODBC-based applications to access SQL Server databases from Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Full support for standard ODBC API functions and data types implemented in our driver makes interaction of your database applications with SQL Server fast, easy and extremely handy.
License: Free To Try $149.95
Operating System: Windows
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to SQL Server in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivalled advantage
- connection to SQL Server databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding SQL Server Client. That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Secure connection support via SSH protocol, SSL protocol and HTTP.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for SQL Server doesn't limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface
ODBC Data Types support * ODBC API Functions support
In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters.- support for IPv6 protocol * ODBC driver is thread-safe
- Database Compatibility. Our driver is compatible with:
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2012 (including Express edition)
- SQL Server 2008 R2 (including Express edition)
- SQL Server 2008 (including Express edition)
- SQL Server 2005 (including Express edition)
- SQL Server 2000 (including MSDE
Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Microsoft Visual FoxPro Compatibility.
Version 3.1: * Now ODBC driver is thread-safe * Support for connection pooling is improved * Now ODBC driver activation does not require administrator privileges * Work with password-protected private key for SSH protocol is supported * Improved compatibility with sandboxed applications for macOS
Version 3.0: *Now ODBC driver for macOS is distributed as a PKG package *Now ODBC driver for Linux is distributed as DEB and RPM packages *Possibility to force the ODBC 2.x behavior is added
Version 2.4: *Possibility to return String Types as Ansi or Unicode is added *Compatibility with MS Access is improved *Compatibility with Tableau is improved *Compatibility with Omnis Studio is improved *Compatibility with Power Pivot is improved *Compatibility with DBeaver is improved
Version 2.3: Performance of batch operations is significantly improved The SSHStoragePath connection parameter is added