SRESI is a smart bookmarks manager: from a list of tagged bookmarks.
Version: 0.19.14.7 / 0.19.19SRESI is a smart bookmarks manager: from a list of tagged bookmarks, it can generate an exhaustive tree or a portal, where each bookmark is at every place in the hierarchy you can expect to find it, and with absurd branches absorbed back in their saner ve
Operating System: Linux
An import function is provided for the most common formats (Delicious, Mozilla, Opera, XBEL).
SRESI's main interface is command-line based, but a set of PHP scripts now gives an easier access to most functions. Be aware, however, that these scripts are not safe enough for a public server
If, despite all warnings, you are still interested, be welcome.
Oh, by the way, SRESI stands for Stockage, Recherche et Export de Signets Internet (Storage, Search and Export of Internet Bookmarks). Not great, but the few good ideas I managed to scrounge up were already taken.
What's New in SRESI 0.19.14.7 Stable Release:
· Some of the portal paths were not computed. This bug was introduced in 0.19.5.
What's New in 0.19.19 Development Release:
· Bookmark addition did not use the tag shortcuts.
· An unexplained error with merges has been fixed by a clean-up.
· The OCaml findlib system is used correctly in the Makefile.
· The verbosity type in Tag.ml was replaced with optional arguments. Weighted tags are now sorted alphabetically.
· Hinted and free sub-folders are now separated in Tag.Hierarchy.folder, as they were in the tree.