SSuite Office - FileWall is a secure client-server database to archive all your sensitive documents in one place.
Version: 3.0.1SSuite Office - FileWall is a secure client-server database to archive all your sensitive documents in one place.
Operating System: Windows
When the administrator logs in, only he can change the passwords, user level access, and add or delete file categories for user access.
Only the database administrator has access to the administration settings. Users have access only to the files that have been entered in their access level. All files outside the user's access level, cannot be seen or accessed according to their assigned security level.
Features in SSuite Office - FileWall:
- Full search capabilities
- Administrator and user level access
- Create multiple categories on different security levels
- View unique log file history for each document on user access
- Full version control of all documents or files imported into the database
- Enhanced document compression for a more efficient and smaller database
- Full document control for importing, exporting, and adding new documents to the database.
The download file also includes a help file to show you how to attach a new database to SQL server or MSDE.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Runs on all Windows systems - Windows 95 to Windows 8...
- Display Size - 800 x 600
- Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft Database Engine - ( MSDE
Version 3.0.1: Version control on exported files. New faster user interactions.