Stardust project is a space flight game.
Version: 0.1.12Stardust project is a space flight game.
Operating System: Linux
It is portable and expandable, and it simulates the kinematics of space flight.
The goal of Stardust is to create a 3D-Space Fight Game Open Source, portable and expandable simulating, at best, the kinematics of space flight.
My hope is to create a 3D-Space Fight Game:
Action oriented: The player will have the possibility to move around a 3D space, to fire with lasers or torpedos;
Strategy oriented: Allowing the player to give orders to his unit or cooperating with some others players via the net.
· libxml2 2.4.19 (required)
· Mesa (required)
· Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2.1 (required)
· zlib 1.1.4 (required)
· libtiff 3.5.5 (recommended)
What's New in This Release:
· Integrate a patch (Gna [patch #113]) from "mbrody":
· Null out angular velocities in unassisted flight mode,
· This makes it much easier to control, and is consistent with IWar2 (and probably IWar, though I don't remember).
· Add Ctrl+HOME key to reinit scene (for debug purpose).
· Remove some compilation warnings.
· Add keypad support.
· Joystick support.