StatusMonitors is a desktop (or in a window) tool for monitoring your system and more
Version: 2.1StatusMonitors is a desktop (or in a window) tool for monitoring your system and more. Designed to monitor the status of anything that has status to monitor.
License: Free To Try $14.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
The status monitors are plugin based, so new and exciting monitor can be added at anytime.
Current plug-ins included free monitors for current weather, disk space usage, memory usage, network load, cpu usage and a world clock.
Here are some key features of "StatusMonitor":
· Displays in desktop or a window.
· System status monitors.
· Plug-in based.
· Extendable by any Mac developer.
· Most plug-ins can be setup to
· monitor multiple items.
· View in desktop at anytime with Exposé's show in desktop feature. (10.3 only).
· 30 days demo.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed some memory leaks which caused the memory usage to grow over time.
· Fixed a problem with columns not displaying after being enabled while the client application was not running.
· Fixed misc. memory and thread handling issues.