Stick it - A very useful stickies replacement application
Version: 1.8Stick it works more like a little notebook. This paradigm makes more sense for those who want to make quick notes and keep them together, but have limited screen real estate while working with other tools.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Stick it is excellent for those who work with web-based applications, which are prone to crashing or behaving unexpectedly. It's great to have a simple, robust little tool to hold your notes rather than relying on that web app to behave properly all the time.
Stick it saves you the frustration of having to re-type everything you just took down and entered into a text field in the web application, when the web application crashes the browser, or times out, or surprises you in some other way.
Here are some key features of "Stick it":
· Keyboard shortcuts for frequent commands.
· Changeable default color and current note color.
· A convenient button to "copy all" text in the current note.
· Notes can be "locked" to prevent accidental editing or deletion.
· Text of "locked" notes is fully selectable and copyable.
· Very small screen footprint.
· Teeny memory footprint (for a Cocoa, Document-based app)
· Easy and intuitive.