StickyBrain is your universal note manager
Version: 4.5fc2StickyBrain is your universal note manager. Use it to store all of the miscellaneous information that doesn't fit neatly anywhere else. Throw all your notes and other information into it, then use the powerful note viewer to retrieve anything with just one click.
License: Free To Try $39.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
Imagine life with all your digital notes - from reminders and alarms to pictures, URLs and text - instantly organized and searchable! You can increase productivity, save time, and gain unprecedented control over your information. This third generation note manager sets the standard for note management on Mac OS X.
Here are some key features of "StickyBrain":
· Completely rewritten in Cocoa for a first-class Mac OS X experience
· FlashNote menu bar tool to search and view notes while in other applications
· Built on a rock-solid commercial database engine
· Grab entire web pages with text, graphics, and links
· Fully synchronize your StickyBrain notes with your Palm handheld
· iPod synchronization, so you can take your notes with you
· Use your .Mac account to move your notes between multiple computers
· Link notes to other notes or contacts in the Mac OS X Address Book
· QuickNote lets you compose notes on-the-fly from any application
· Email your notes using most popular email clients
· Tabbed note viewing so you can keep multiple notes open in a single window
· Use built-in Address Book viewer to review notes linked to contacts
· Super-fast searching, a 50x improvement.
· StickyBrain is fully functional in demo mode for 30 days. After 30 days you will need to license the software in order to continue using it.
What's New in This Release:
· Added initial support for the clipboard recorder in DockNote (still not fully functional)
· Fixed problem that caused new labels not to save correctly
· Fixed problem that prevented images from being dragged from an image note to a text view
· More space is saved in the toolbar when using small icons
· Add preference to specify if URL's should be imported as Bookmark or Web Archive notes (General preferences)
· Added a Downloads window when importing URL's to let the user know the status
· Improved the performance of adding, editing, and deleting labels
· Fixed problem that prevented the Get Info from working with notes in the Journal folder
· Added support for double-clicking a folder in DockNote and have the folder selected in StickyBrain
· When dragging folders a line will appear where the folder will be dropped (similar to Apple's Mail application)
· Fixed problem that caused the Edit > Select All menu to not work
· Fixed bug that caused a crash when changing the URL in the Post to Blog window
· Fixed problem that caused StickyBrain to freeze when exporting more than two notes
· Fixed problem that prevented sticky notes from being printed
· Fixed problem that caused the DockNote window to draw in the wrong place when the screen resolution changes.