STklos is a scheme system.
Version: 0.98STklos is a free Scheme system supporting most of the languages features defined in R5RS. The aim of STklos implementation is to be fast as well as light.
Operating System: Linux
The implementation is based on an ad-hoc Virtual Machine. STklos can also be compiled as a library and embedded in an application.
Here are some key features of "STklos":
· an efficient and powerful object system based on CLOS providing
· Multiple Inheritance,
· Generic Functions,
· an efficient MOP (Meta Object Protocol)
· a simple to use module system
· it implements the full tower of numbers defined in R5RS,
· easy connection to the GTK+ toolkit,
· a Perl compatible regular expressions thanks to the PCRE package,
· it implements properly tail recursive calls.
What's New in This Release:
· The C/invoke FFI library has been replaced by libffi.
· Now Gtk2 ScmPkg packages work on Mac OS.
· The option --build-sync-file has been added to ease personal ScmPkg repository maintenance.
· There are some bugfixes.