StrongDisk Pro is the most proven and reliable on-the-fly encryption software exists on the market. It makes a plain hard disk into a data strongbox that can be accessed by its owner only.
Version: 3.0StrongDisk Pro protects sensitive data on your notebook or PC. It creates virtual encrypted disks, which work as common disks. All content of these disks is encrypting on-the-fly with strong crypto-algorithms. To mount disk a password and an external key is required.
License: Free To Try $89.95
Operating System: Windows
Any files, documents and databases can be kept on and opened directly from encrypted disks. The content of disk is physically stored in a common file. Thus backup can be made easily. You may store this file on hard disk, floppy, CD or any other location.
StrongDisk Pro Key features:
- Military Strength Encryption algorithms with up to 448-bit keys: AES, GOST, Blowfish, 3DES, CAST-128, SAFER, IDEA, RC5.
- Three-factor authentication using PKCS#11-compatible tokens and smart cards. File keys also can be used as additional security measures.
- Additional means against sensitive data leakage and system failures.
- Supports NTFS, FAT32 and FAT16 protected disks.
- Compatible with MS Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP.