Super Gerball - You must guide Gerry around the 60 levels contained within the house, making sure he does not fall off the edge
Version: 1.1Gerry the Gerbil loves playing in his ball - he would play all day long if he could. Unfortunately though, the house in which Gerry lives is not safe - if he is not careful, he will fall and hurt himself.
License: Free To Try $19.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
This is where you come in. You must guide Gerry around the 60 levels contained within the house, making sure he does not fall off the edge of any of them. Your job is made harder by the numerous obstacles left lying about - if Gerry touches these, he will be pushed away - and possibly off an edge.
You will also have a time limit to contend with - Gerry has to complete all the levels by midnight. If Gerry completes a level, he will dance a jig in celebration. It is up to you to make sure he dances all day long - and is still dancing at the end of the night.
Here are some key features of "Super Gerball":
· 60 levels - 60 fun, exciting levels provide a long-lasting challenge. Each level has been designed to offer something new, with no two levels alike - ensuring a fresh experience from start to finish.
· 6 game zones - Super Gerball provides you with the ultimate in graphical variety - there are no less than 6 game zones in the game, starting off in the garden and moving onto the garage, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and attic.
· 3 difficulty settings - easy, medium and hard modes make the game accessible to everyone and also provide lasting challenge. Start the game off in easy mode, and then as you get better try mastering the medium and hard modes!
· 3 unique endings - complete the game in easy, medium or hard mode and you will be rewarded with an entertaining end sequence - completely unique to that mode! Do your best to see all 3 endings!
· 3 high score tables - compete against friends and family to see who is the best Super Gerball player of them all. Can you reach No. 1 in all 3 tables?
· Freeplay mode - play any level in any order and try and beat your best score for that level.
· PPC G4/Intel, 1Ghz
· 128MB RAM
· 3D Graphics Card 32MB
· 5 minutes trial