Super Shut Down - Provides advanced shut down and restart options
Version: 2.1Super Shut Down is a new interface to shut down or restart your mac. This is a little application that you can launch instead of the "Shut Down" menu or button.
Operating System: Mac OS X
You will recognize the standart features of the Apple Shut Down interface, with more options : for example, you can choose you startup disk in a menu, and force, if you need, the restart or the shutdown. And you can add a delay to every shutdown or restart actions.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a major bug with the shortcuts (Thanks to Dr. Hermann Büchner).
· Fixed a bug on forced shutdown or restart with OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
· Rewritten password code to use Apple Keychain.
· Partially rewritten code to improve its stability.
· Partially rewritten Read Me document.