This utility will help you cleanup your PC or file server of duplicate files. Key features: - Matching of Name, Content, Size or a combination of these. - Two directory side by side view. - Scan within ZIP files.
Version: 2.0This utility will help you cleanup your PC or file server of duplicate files.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Windows
- Matching of Name, Content, Size or a combination of these.
- Ability to see two directories side by side for easy merging of the directories.
- Scan within ZIP files.
- Limit by file size (both minimum and maximum sizes).
- Include/exclude multiple directories to scan.
- Scan by file type or group of file types.
- The user can create a group of file types and this can be attached to each directory in the inclusion list, i.e. music=*.mp3, *.mwa, *.ogg, etc.
- Scanning can be paused at any time and resumed at a later date.
- The above criteria's can be saved into a "profile" for easy access next time.
- This utility uses advanced file buffering for quick scanning of files.
- Files that reside on slow media (like CDROM, 10mbps networks) are buffered on the local hard drive for faster access.
- The results list can be viewed, grouped or filtered in several ways for easy viewing.
- Files and directories can be deleted or viewed from the results list.
- Scans saved as a profile can be run automatically by executing the scan program with the profile name, i.e. superdeduper.exe mydocs- Outputting of the scan results to an html or text file (csv format).