Superior Search is a simple but powerful searching tool for PC. This specialised program enables users to find key words, text passages, numbers and any other textual information quickly in files and file archives in a large number of file formats.
Version: 2004Superior Search is a PC-based search application working in the Windows environment, allowing a full-text search in all known files formats, including archived files (even password protected), PDF-files, MS Office-files and others.
License: Free To Try $133.00
Operating System: Windows
The latest version of Superior Search allows searches in e-mail data bases of Outlook and Outlook Express, Unix mail-boxes and The Bat! (including all email attachments), can be updated online via the internet, and incorporates some other improvements. As a result of this, Superior Search 2004 dramatically surpasses the standard search capabilities of Windows, providing the user with a powerful tool to manage his/her PC more efficiently.
- Find what you're looking for in spite of wrong inputs: Fuzzy logic helps you find files even if you misspell words or link them wrong.
- Superior Search is standard for the Office search. Take advantage of our fantastic search tools on your PC or LAN and in all common texts and Office documents (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF, HTML, PDF, PS, etc.).
- Content Security. It also searches in password-protected archives. You can also take advantage of this function by keying in the password.
- Search in compressed files. Find your documents and files even if they are archived. Superior Search supports most of the archive's types used on PC (such as ZIP, RAR, ARJ, ACE, GZIP, TAR, etc.) so you don't have to unpack them manually to process searching.
- Searches in emails (attachments). Now you can find texts and documents in e-mails. Take advantage of this tool for searching in mail bodies and attached documents, even if they are archived. Superior Search supports Outlook, Outlook Express, UNIX Mailbox and The Bat!.
- Fast decisions. Take advantage of the preview window so you don't need to open the document in host application to see if you have found the right document.