SuperVideoCap is a powerful, all-in-one, capture tool! It also supports broadcasting live videos.
License: Free To Try $24.95
Operating System: Windows
Capture Video / VCR / TV Program from DV, DC, TV Tuner Card, Webcam, Capture Card to AVI (uncompressed)/(compressed using any available codec include DIVX, XVID), MPEG1, MPEG2 or Streaming file format (WMV file).
2. Record screen activity, mouse movement to AVI (uncompressed)/(compressed using any available codec include DIVX, XVID), WMV, FLV or SWF format.
3. Capture full screen or portion of the screen and support user define playback frame rate.
4. SnapShot Bitmap, JPEG from DV, DC, TV Tuner Card, Webcam, Capture Card.
5. Delivering live audio and video content in real time to client computers.
Broadcast from anything that you can plug into your audio or video card, including a DV, DC, Webcam, Video Camera, TV Tuner, VCR, VCD Player, etc and your friends can view your content with Microsoft Windows Media Player or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
7. Broadcast from video / audio files to client computers and your friends can view your content with Microsoft Windows Media Player or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
8. Overlay text / image / time stamp applied to the live video or local video files.
9. Support Auto-Capture.
10. Real Time Video Preview.
11. Support Custom WMV Profile. You can configure streams to use Window Media Video 9 Codec, VBR and CBR bitrates, uncompressed audio or video stream, Video Size, Buffer Size, Frame rate, etc.
12. Support WDM Streaming Device Selection and Setting.
Version 6.8: - added countdown feature for screen recorder; - fixed some major bugs.
Version 6.7: - fixed some major bugs.