SWF Cargo Pro - Convert your Macromedia Flash content into powerful Desktop Applications
Version: 1.006SWF Cargo is an extremely useful tool to convert your Macromedia Flash content into powerful Desktop Applications.
License: Free To Try $198.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
SWF Cargo allows for rapid application development by using Flash as the GUI interface, without having to learn complex programming languages such as Basic, C & C++.
SWF Cargo is available in a Standard Version for Windows & Macintosh, and a Pro Version for Macintosh.
The Standard version of SWF Cargo will output Projectors for their respective platform (eg. Macintosh version outputs Projectors to run on Macintosh computers, and the Windows version outputs Projectors to run on Windows computers). The Pro Version for the Macintosh will output Projectors for both Macintosh & WIndows.
Here are some key features of "SWF Cargo Pro":
· Output 100% Standalone Projectors! User does not need to have Flash installed.
· Customize how the windows will look in your Projectors.
· Multiple window support.
· Create custom shaped windows.
· Flash 9 Player compatible.
· Synchronous communication between the Projectors and the Operating System (requires Adobe/Macromedia Flash 8 authoring tool).
· Add over 150 ActionScript commands to communicate with the Operating System using the SWF Cargo ActionScript API (requires Adobe/Macromedia Flash 8 authoring tool)
· Create Trial Projectors to expire after a specified date
· Save project files so you can save your work to allow you to make changes to an existing applications over time.
· Make unlimited number of Desktop Applications.
· Power PC or Intel based Macintosh (400 MHz G3 or faster recommended)
· Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
· 64 MB of RAM (128 MB recommended)
· At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
· Adobe/Macromedia Flash 8 for scripting using the SWF Cargo ActionScript API