Switch Plus is a sound file converter for Windows. It can convert mp3, wav or wma format and more to the format of your choice.
Version: 7.11Convert all of your audio files with Switch Plus for Windows. It can convert mp3, wav or wma format and more to the format of your choice. Switch Converter is very easy to use.
License: Free To Try $40.00
Operating System: Windows
Just add the files you want to convert to the list, select the format you want to use, and then click the convert button. Automatically normalize audio while converting. Access online database to add song information as you convert.
Switch Plus Features:
- Automatically normalize audio while converting
- Access online database to add song information as you convert
- Import multiple file formats at the same time and convert to one output format
- Import video files and extract audio (avi, mov, mpeg)
- Customize your Right-Click converting options to create three different "Quick Convert" options
- MP3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional error correction and stereo modes
- WAV encoder supports sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM as well as a number of other audio codecs
- Allows up to 32000 files to be converted in one batch
- Can be run from the command line for automation with other applications
- Optimized CPU usage and efficient code allows for fastest conversion times
About NCH Software:NCH Software offers more than 80 easy-to-use software applications for audio, video, business, dictation and other software utilities.
Individual programs fulfill specific needs and solidly integrate with related products, improving productivity for small businesses and consumers alike. NCH Software generates over seven million unique visitors and three million software downloads per month from the company's website www.nchsoftware.com
Version 7.11: Additional file formats supported, more file formats supported for command line