Switch Plus is a sound file converter for Windows. It can convert mp3, wav or wma format and more to the audio format of your choice.
Version: 6.27Switch Plus Edition Audio Converter Software. Convert wma, wav, aiff, ogg and over 40 other audio file formats. It can convert mp3, wav or wma format and more to the format of your choice.
License: Free To Try $40.00
Operating System: Windows
Switch Audio File Converter is very easy to use. Just add the files you want to convert to the list, select the format you want to use, and then click the convert button.
Switch Plus Edition Features:
- Automatically normalize audio while converting
- Access online database to add song information as you convert
- Import multiple file formats at the same time and convert to one output format
- Import video files and extract audio (avi, mov, mpeg)
- Customize your Right-Click converting options to create three different "Quick Convert" options
- MP3 encoder supports constant or variable bit rates from 8 to 320kbps with optional error correction and stereo modes
- WAV encoder supports sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM as well as a number of other audio codecs
- Allows up to 32000 files to be converted in one batch
- Can be run from the command line for automation with other applications
- Optimized CPU usage and efficient code allows for fastest conversion times
Version 6.27: Additional file formats supported, more file formats supported for command line