SwitchSniffer is a program that can scan your switched LAN for up hosts and can reroute and collect all packets without the target users' recognition. It can also detect the â€˜arpspoofer' program and block user definable session like firewall.
Version: v1.4.01. Overview SwitchSniffer is a program that can scan your switched LAN for up hosts and can reroute and collect all packets without the target users' recognition.
Operating System: Windows
It can also detect the â€˜arpspoofer' program running on the network and block user definable sessions like firewall. If you use this program in tandem with any sniffer program, you can capture and see the users' IDs and passwords on a switched network.
- It can pull and collect all the packets on the LAN.
- It can scan and show the active hosts on the LAN within a very short time.
- While spoofing ARP tables, it can act as another gateway (or ip
- forwarder) without other users' recognition on the LAN.
- It can collect and forward packets by selecting inbound, outbound, and both to be sent to the Internet.
- An ARP table is recovered automatically in a little time (about 30 seconds). But, this program can keep spoofing continuously with a periodic time.
- Although one or more network interface cards are installed on a computer, this program can scan and spoof by selecting one of NICs.
- It can get traffic information about the amount of data transferred to and from the internet including I session information.
- It can detect which computer is running an arpspoofer program on the local network.
- It can scan all hosts automatically on the network.
- It has a feature which filters or blocks sessions, local hosts and remote hosts.
- It can cure arp
- cache poisoning.
- It can find out the hidden hosts on local area network.
- It can check out if abnormal hosts are connected on the wireless network.
- It protect your network from abnormal users.
- It can check out if there are abnormal packets on the local network.
- It can view users/passwords, chat sessions and web sessions etc., on the switch network by other application.
- You can use the network without blocking of arp
Version v1.4.0: -. Freeware
Version v1.3.0: -. Registration process is modified. -. Minor bugs are fixed.
Version v1.1.0: -. MAC Based Blocking. -. Converting the ip address into the country name. -. Export the view data into an excel file -. Coloring each row items. -. Employing the speed bars. -. Finding out the collision of ip addresses.
Version v1.0.9: -. MAC Based Blocking. -. Converting the ip address into the country name. -. Export the view data into an excel file -. Coloring each row items. -. Employing the speed bars. -. Finding out the collision of ip addresses.
Version v0.8.4: -. Added two more columns in the Local Hosts Info. tab to show the up and down speed of every host and at the bottom in the status bar show the total up and down speed(and size). -. The states of the view and dimensions of windows are saved. -. Added a check box "Show the options window at start up " in Options->General page. -. Added a check box "Auto scan at start up" and under it "Auto start spoofing at start up ". -. Added a check box "Auto startup at Windows startup" -. Added a Context menu (including a clear view) to the output. -. In setting -> definitions -> sevices and also in filter rules you can remove multi choices at once. -. Fixed compile error of filtering string in Filtering feature. -. Corrected incorrect words or statement in Options. -. Removed "Block .... " in Option > Spoof.