SWORDFISH - Organize user names and passwords
Version: 4.5SWORDFISH stores your passwords and automatically organizes them by system, account type, username, password, and ownership. It has a high quality password generator; features protected password data editing and history log, as well as import and export functions. URL launching and copy-to-clipboard functionality is also included.
License: Free To Try $18.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
SWORDFISH provides the control you need to use your passwords whenever you need them, without the risk of mangling them.
To login to the demo, use the following:
Login ID: demo
Here are some key features of "SWORDFISH":
· All passwords get stored in one place
· Can be installed on workstations and backed up to servers
· Auto-organizes passwords by System, Login ID, Password, Type, and Ownership
· Auto-hides passwords to prevent casual viewing by others
· Generates high quality, easy to remember but hard to guess passwords
· Two password generator levels for increased password complexity
· Locked entry fields to prevent accidental editing of passwords
· Additon, edition, and deletions of passwords are controlled
· Additon, edition, and deletion of passwords is logged
· Visual password age indicator in Days, Months, and Years
· Protected with a master login id and password
· Lauches the URL for website accounts
· Has unobtrusive, clean, easy to follow interface, virtually no learning curve
· Ability to import and export from/to password files
· Ability to print your passwords.
· 15 days trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Larger working screen views
· Ability to clear password event logs
· Ability to set global password change reminders
· Ability to override global password change reminders for individual passwords
· Full screen zoom percentage control
· Extended list view option, larger notes field
· Ability to delete System, Login ID, Password, Type, or Ownership password sets
· Updated and improved documentation
· More fields to import and export
· Added record search options.