Synametrics Mail Junction is an email response management tool.
Version: 2.0Synametrics Mail Junction is an email response management tool providing a single point of access to public email accounts such as sales, support and marketing. The project is a tool for organizing, distributing, and filtering incoming email messages and accurately and efficiently responding to them in a timely fashion.
License: Free To Try $549.00
Operating System: Linux
Electronic messaging drives business. From transactional records to customer inquiries regarding your products and services, a company's lifeblood exists within its messaging infrastructure. Often companies chose your services/products over your competitor's offering based on how quickly and efficiently you respond to their queries. Synametrics Mail Junction helps you achieve this goal.
Here are some key features of "Synametrics Mail Junction":
· Message Consolidation - Gather all important messages to a central repository making it available to any employee within your company from anywhere at anytime. It assures that important messages from existing as well as potential client are answered in a timely and efficient manner.
· Save money on maintenance - All binaries are installed on one machine. This reduces the cost of ownership tremendously as your support staff spends less time in configuring each client machine
· Remote access - All you need is a web browser to access stored messages. This allows your employees to reply important emails from places like airports, client locations and home.
· Intuitive and easy to use - Your users will be up and running within minutes. Most pages come with Usage Tip maximizing their understanding of the interface.
· Message routing - Automatically create rules to route messages to a certain user within your company. This can also be done manually by any individual.
· Preserve communication history - Maintain accurate customer-related communications records with automated tracking of customer e-mail messages. Generate and send auto-response e-mail to customer requests.
· Template responses - Pre-defined standard responses allows a consistent, professional reply to common customer inquires that conform to corporate policies, which greatly increases the productivity of your employees.
· Built-in spell checker - Using a built-in spell checker help your users avoid any misspelt words.
· Message disclaimers - Automatically insert messages disclaimers and policy statements to any outbound email.