Secure FTP, FTPS (implicit and explicit TLS) and SFTP server for Windows. Runs as a system service, supports large files (> 4GB), virtual folders, PKI authentication, global and per-user security, event handlers, and it's free for personal use.
Version: 22.214.171.1249Syncplify.me Server! is the secure FTP, FTPS, and SFTP server for Windows by Syncplify, Inc.
Operating System: Windows
Powerful, secure, yet very easy to configure, Server! simplifies regulatory compliance and operation of a secure file transfer server.
And it's totally free for personal use, including lifetime updates and upgrades (paid licenses available for other uses).
- Supports plain FTP, explicit FTPS (TLS), implicit FTPS (TLS), and SFTP file transfer protocols
- Also provides a basic secure shell (SSH-2) and forwarding tunnels support
- Runs as a system service
- Supports large files (> 4 GB
- PKI authentication with multiple key-pairs per user
- Advanced FTP(S) and SFTP security settings
- Automatic blacklist
- Real-time monitor
- Virtual folders with per-folder security
- IP-based and per-user security (white-lists)
- Powerful event-handling subsystem
- Easy graphical Configuration Manager
- Command-line Interface configuration tool
Version 126.96.36.1999: Added support for several old/legacy FTP protocol commands
Version 188.8.131.528: Added support for the XPWD command (standard PWD command was already supported)
Version 184.108.40.2067: Fixed a bug in the closure of the TLS data socket in the 'active' FTPS protocol
Version 220.127.116.115: Added support for IP ranges to black/white/safe lists
Version 18.104.22.1684: Adds possibility to specify IP ranges in blacklist, whitelist and safelist