Gives you an ANSI-BBS terminal created to connect to remote BBSs via telnet, rlogin, or SSH.
Version: 0.9.2SyncTERM gives you an ANSI-BBS terminal created to connect to remote BBSs via telnet, rlogin, or SSH.
Operating System: Mac OS X
SyncTERM is a BBS terminal program which supports:
· Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Linux, OpenBSD, NetBSD, OS X , and FreeBSD
· ZModem up/downloads
· Runs in full-screen mode on ALL platforms (ALT-Enter switches modes)
· *nix versions will run using SDL, X11, or using curses
· Full ANSI-BBS support
· Support for IBM low and high ASCII including the face graphics (? and ?) and card symbols (?, ?, ?, and ?) which so many other terms have problems with (may not work in curses mode... depends on the terminal being used).
· Phone books
· Multiple screen modes (80x25, 80x28, 80x43, 80x50, 80x60)
· ANSI Music (through the sound card if installed)
· Telnet, RLogin, SSH, and RAW connections
· Auto-login with Synchronet RLogin
· Large Scrollback
· Mouse-driven menus
· Supports character pacing for ANSI animation as well as the VT500 ESC[*r sequence to allow dynamic speed changes
· Comes with 32 standard fonts and allows the BBS to change the current font *and* upload custom fonts. This tool will allow you to create fonts for use with SyncTERM.