sYnergy is a Web-based groupware and communication solution for use with an intranet.
Version: 3.0.7sYnergy is a Web-based groupware and communication solution for use with an intranet. sYnergy Groupware includes email mailboxes, a fax viewer and sending function, contact lists, an appointment and task management function, a picture database, and a function for listening to voice messages.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Linux
The extensive user management enables administrators to assign various permissions to each user and to exchange data e.g. contacts, appointments, or tasks. It also offers a function to import existing data.
Here are some key features of "sYnergy Groupware":
· sYnergy allows access from home to your data in your office: e-mail, telefax, answering machine, contacts, appointments etc.
· You do not need a special software! Just use an internet browser!
· With sYnergy your data are stored safely on your own computer systems. If required, you can encrypt the data on your server.
· Allow read, write or any other access to your contacts, appointments, documents etc. for other people.
· If you want to see sYnergy in your corporate design, we'll fit it out for you.
What's New in This Release:
· Removal of fax documents is now possible.
· An error after storing contacts with deleted birthdays and anniversaries has been fixed.
· You can now open attachments of sent email messages.
· 19% VAT has been added to the VAT calculator for the VAT rate change in Germany next year.
· An error in the page after setting the license key has been fixed.
· There are some minor changes and bugfixes.