Corrupt database files of Visual FoxPro or any other database applications? Do you want your database files back? Stop being worried now and get advanced DBF Repair software to repair your corrupted database files.
Version: 2.0SysInfoTools DBF Recovery is the best program what you have been waiting for. It is the best solution to repair or recover data from corrupt database files of various dBase programs.
License: Free To Try $65.00
Operating System: Windows
The tool supports recovery from highly corrupt DBF files which are created in Visual FoxPro, Clipper, dBFast, CodeBase, MultiBase, dBXL, and Arago etc.
Database files are not immune to corruption as they can be easily corrupted due to several reasons.
Virus attacks, improperly termination of application, system HDD failure, database applications confliction with other software, using outdated dBase application, etc. are some common reasons of file corruption. Whenever a database file gets corrupted it becomes dBase application becomes unable to open it. We cannot open a corrupt DBF file until we repair it. While opening a corrupt DBF files we usually receive some errors, something like these:
- Database file appears corrupt: Page xyz is of wrong type.
- File table.dbf does not exist.
- Error messages: Corrupt table or index header
SysInfoTools DBF Recovery successfully resolves all these errors from corrupt DBF files and recovers all data from them. It doesn't replace or modify the old file.
It creates a new file and saves all the data into it. This new file can be saved in two formats: DBF and MDB.
Key features of DBF Recovery:
- Recovers tables and all data from highly corrupt DBF files.
- Supports all popular dBase programs, such as: dBase III, dBase IV, dBase V, Visual FoxPro, Clipper, dBFast, CodeBase, MultiBase, dBXL and Arago.
- Allows schema importing from other DBF file before file recovery.
- Executes a safe and quick recovery of corrupt DBF files.
- Allows users to save recovered data in two file formats: DBF and MDB.
- Highly supportable with all major versions of Windows operating system.
- Enhanced with self-explanatory user interface, i.e. no additional technical knowledge is required.
- Available with demo version for free evaluation.
Version 2.0: New Release