Convert Excel to vCard format using advanced Excel to vCard Converter tool. Excel to VCF Converter can convert your Excel files to VCF format without causing any changes or damage. Try free demo version of this tool first.
Version: 2.0If you are looking for a way to convert Excel to vCard format, you can try advanced Excel to vCard Converter tool of SysInfoTools Software.
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Windows
This tool will export contacts to vCard files (single as well as multiple) from Excel spreadsheets. It performs a safe conversion of Excel files to vCard format without causing any changes, damage or data loss. Users can preview the data of their Excel contacts before exporting them as VCF.
The tool is designed with an interactive user-interface that requires no technical expertise. Any technical or non-technical user can use this tool with ease. Use of demo version is strongly recommended before purchasing the licensed version of this tool.
Demo version will help users evaluate the tool.
Key features of Excel to vCard Converter tool are:
- Simple and easy Excel to vCard conversion in just a few mouse clicks;
- Quick scanning of selected Excel file in an effective manner;
- Allows users to see the preview of their data before converting them into vCard format;
- Provides option for mapping columns from Excel to vCard fields;
- Saves blank contacts as well as create single file for all contacts (optional);
- Allows users to save output file(s) at any location defined by them;
- Supports popular versions of vCard, i.e. v2.1, v3.0 and v4.0;
- Provides high supportability and compatibility with all versions of Excel and Windows OS, etc.
Version 2.0: This is a new release of SysInfoTools Sotware, therefore no changes have been made so far.