Mac hard disk recovery is used to recover data from corrupt volumes and drives containing HFS & HFS+ file systems of Mac OS. Download free demo version of Mac Data Recovery software and take preview of your recovered data files.
Version: 1Mac Data Recovery is a new powerful Windows system utility programmed for recovering your maximum possible data from corrupt hard disk drives containing HFS and HFS+ file systems.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
Software supports recovery of all popular file formats effortlessly, and saves all the recovered data in their original form at user-defined location. It smartly supports both popular partition tables, i.e. MBR and GPT. Multiple scanning and recovery modes make the recovery task swift, easy and convenient for both technical and non-technical users.
It doesn't require any prior technical expertise to use this software as it contains highly interactive and self-instructive user interface.
Check out the key features of Mac Data Recovery software below:
- Complete data recovery from Mac operating system containing HFS and HFS+ drives;
- Support Mac data recovery of all popular file formats.
- Support both partition table formats: MBR and GPT.
- Two scanning modes in case of physical drive recovery: Standard and Advance.
- Available three recovery modes i.e. Standard, Advance and Deep.
- Addition of a new custom volume for maximum recovery of the entire physical drive.
- RAW recovery mode is enabled with adding new signatures in new/existing file option.
- Tree-structure preview of recovered data, and check file properties before saving them;e
- Auto-search files by entering the file names/types (single and multiple) in the search bar;
- Easy and interactive user interface that requires no prior technical knowledge;
- Extensive support for all popular Windows-based operating systems including Win
Version 1: This is a new release of SysInfoTools Sotware, therefore no changes have been made so far.