Are you switching from Lotus Notes to Apple Mail? Or, Lotus Notes to Thunderbird or to any other email client that supports MBOX format to store mailbox data? You must try NSF to MBOX Converter to convert your NSF database files into MBOX format.
Version: 2SysInfoTools NSF to MBOX Converter software is a smart, robust, and reliable solution for converting NSF database files into MBOX format, supported by various email client programs.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
The software performs a quick but successful conversion of NSF database files by exporting all the data to new MBOX files. Batch conversion can be performed by selecting multiple NSF database files.
Be it a technical user or a novice one, any one can use this software with ease as it contains an easy and self-descriptive user interface. Download free demo version of this before purchasing the licensed version. Demo version will help you save first 25 email items of selected mailbox folders of each selected NSF database.
Below are the key features of SysInfoTools NSF to MBOX Converter tool:
- Quick conversion of NSF database files with high accuracy;
- Complete export for mailbox data without causing any alteration or changes;
- Multiple NSF files can be selected to perform batch conversion;
- Find your NSF database files in your system via Auto-search feature;
- Rich preview of mailbox data before exporting them to MBOX format;
- Date range option for saving the mailbox data, i.e. predefined or manually defined;
- Exclude All folder from the output PST file(s);
- Remove encryption from the email messages and save them into new PST file(s);
- Saving of DocLink and Internet Header in output PST file(s);
- Enable email address translation: Set SMTP manually & Add CSV file;
- Enable custom folder(s) mapping feature for new PST file(s);
- Highly supported by all Windows-based operating systems, including Windows
Version 2: * Exclude All folder from the output MBOX file; * Remove encryption from the email messages and save them into new MBOX file; * Saving of DocLink and Internet Header in output MBOX file(s); * Enable email address translation: Set SMTP manually & Add CSV file; * Enable custom folder(s) mapping