SQL Backup Recovery tool can repair SQL backup and restore MDF, NDF, and LDF files from it. There are three recovery modes, i.e. Standard, Advanced, and Deep, to handle the different level of corruption.
Version: 18.0SQL Backup Recovery tool from SysInfoTools Software is one of the best solutions for SQL Server backup recovery.
License: Free To Try $149.00
Operating System: Windows
It can successfully scan the SQL Server backup (BAK), and restore MDF, NDF, and LDF files from it. Via this software, you can successfully recover data from split as well as compressed BAK files of Microsoft SQL Server. Prior to saving, you're allowed to check a list of the recoverable files.
Before purchasing the software, you must download its demo version for free evaluation.
Below are the most prominent features of SQL Backup Recovery tool:
- Software Restore MDF and LDF files from SQL database files;
- Supports data recovery from compressed and split backup (.bak) files;
- SQL Backup Recovery tool offers two scanning modes: Standard and Advanced;
- Auto-display the information of SQL Server backup;
- Support preview of the files contained in the SQL Server backup;
- Save the recovered SQL backup (.bak) files at the user-defined location;
- Easy-to-use application, i.e. no prior technical expertise is required;
- Compatible with all major version of SQL Server and Windows-based operating systems
Version 18.0: This is a new release of SysInfoTools Sotware, therefore no changes have been made so far.