The System Analyser Tool lets you have all your computer information handy without having to navigate to different places on your computer. It allows you to have an overlook of all the hardware and software specifications.
Version: 2.2.3The System Analyser Tool lets you have all your computer information handy without having to navigate to different places on your computer.
Operating System: Windows
It allows you to have an overlook of all the hardware and software specifications, e.g. Computer Details, Memory Details, Network Details and more. It also provides the functionality to save this information to a text or excel formatted file for later use.
System Analyser features as an interface with multiple tabs that breakdown different aspects of computer information.
It has a single scan function, which allows you to have a complete breakdown of computer specifications at a click of a button.
The following information is available:Computer Information
- Device Name - Model - Manufacturer - Device Description - Physical Memory - IPv4 Address - IPv6 Address - MAC Address - User - Processor
- System Type
- Memory Name - Bank Label - Capacity - Caption - Data Width - Description - Device Locator - Form Factor - Memory Type - Part Number - Powered On - Removable - Replaceable - Serial Number
- Network Card Name - MAC Address - Adapter Type - Description - Install Date - Manufacturer - Max Speed - Product Name - Speed
- Name - Version - Directory
- Serial Number - Install Date
- Drive Name - Caption - Description - Signature - Manufacturer - Model - Status - Size - Number of Partitions - Total Cylinders - Tracks Per Cylinder - Total Heads
- Total Sectors - Bytes Per Sector - Sectors Per Track - Total Tracks - SCSI Target Id - SCSI Bus - SCSI Logical Unit - SCSI Port
- Name - Version - Publisher - Install Date - Estimated Size
- Version 2.2.3 First Release Version