TableMaker is used to convert TAB-delimited text (or other delimeters) into accurate tables quickly
Version: 6.1TableMaker is used to convert TAB-delimited text (or other delimeters) into accurate tables quickly. TableMaker can be used to "force fit" your table into any size. Simply enter, import or paste your TAB-delimited text into a Quark text box, select it, then use the TableMaker dialog (above) to create an instant professional table.
License: Free To Try $139.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
TableMaker can create amazing tables in many ways Quark can't
Customize almost every parameter of tables and now with Quark 6 we've added the ability to make tables with cells, not just tabs as before. With all the options of TableMaker, professionals can work any way that suits them, making great tables with traditional tabs or with cells.
We've added new powers to the existing table routines in Quark such as the ability to make tables accross multiple pages or to set alternating shades or fit text.
Here are some key features of "TableMaker":
· Multi-page tables--select many pages of flowed text and create matching tables on each page
· Version 6 can now make Quark Table boxes in all sorts of ways that Quark can't!
· Controlled text wrap in different sized columns
· Supports tab, comma, semicolon and pipe-delineated data
· New Column Tab featuring Custom controls over col widths
· Full control over gutters
· More tab types and multi-tab types now supported
· Ability to make box fit table or table fit box
· Save presets for easy recall of settings
· Full control over colored, alternating background stripes (5.6 added vertical stripes).
· Apple QuarkXPress 6.1 or later.