Tarma ExpertInstall creates native and MSI software installers for Microsoft Windows platforms. Requires no scripting; includes an intuitive and comprehensive development environment with extensive preflight checking.
Version: 3.8.3382Tarma ExpertInstall creates native and MSI software installers for Microsoft Windows platforms, with a small distribution size, a straightforward and clean user interface, and smart install and uninstall behavior. Requires no scripting; includes an intuitive and comprehensive development environment with extensive preflight checking to suit novices and experts alike.
License: Free To Try $69.00
Operating System: Windows
- Professional software installer in less than 75 KB.
- MSI and native installers.
- Installs and removes programs, documents, images, multi-media files, TrueType and OpenType fonts, .Net assemblies, ActiveX controls, COM servers, type libraries, WinHelp files, device drivers, services, registry updates, INI files, environment variables, program groups, shortcuts, and third-party tools.
- Platform-dependent installations allow you to specify the exact Windows versions for each installation item.
- Single-file self-extracting packages with Authenticode signatures for secure Internet downloads, CD-ROM distribution, or any other channel, with optional password protection.
- Fully multilingual and totally localizable.
- Fully authorable installer screens and actions.
- Powerful development environment has familiar user interface with full drag & drop support, fill-in-the-blanks editing, more than 450 different preflight checks, and extensive context-sensitive online help.
Version 3.8.3266: Incremental update
Version 3.1: New, completely redesigned version