TCP Spy .NET is a small application used to trace TCP packets between a client and a server. Optimized for .NET Web Services or Web Site TCP Spy .NET will help you find any bottleneck and it will help you in analyzing your bandwidth usage.
Version: 4.1TCP Spy .NET is a small application used to trace TCP packets between a client and a server.
Operating System: Windows
Optimized for .NET Web Services or Web Site TCP Spy .NET will help you find any bottleneck and it will help you in analyzing your bandwidth usage. With TCP Spy .NET, you can inspect data in different views, track server calls or just redirect the host.
It's a 4 in 1 tool:
- monitoring tool
- web service / web site profiling tool
- redirection server
- Network / Web Site / Web Services spy
Light (one file only) - Small (less than 1 meg) - Rich and easy user interface - Auto update - Free 2. Monitoring - Monitor connection IP address - Monitor connection destination
- Monitor opened connection - Log connections and requests to file - Suspend monitoring with no service interruption - Flag connection / request for an easier tracking - Insert grid marker for an easier tracking
- View and clear log file 3. Profiling - Profile Web Service: calls, durations, bytes in, bytes out - Profile Url: content, size - Get stats about Web Service (calls, duration, bytes in, bytes out)
- Get stats about Url (calls, duration, bytes in, bytes out) - Pause profiling without interrupting the communication - Get the size and the duration of the each request - View request details for each connections 4. Redirection server
- Configure port redirection - Configure ip redirection 5. Network spy - Inspect bytes in data - Inspect bytes out data - Inspect header and raw data - View HTTP header
Version 4.1: Added a message if unable to start the trace Added the url extension in the connection grid (jpg, htm, zip...) Added more cache Fixed auto update Added a close confirmation
Version 4.0: New UI look New web site profile mode Vista support
Version 3.0: Automatic update New detail navigation in the statistics New log file view New request view New summary view in the statistics New chart in the statistic view New compare summary New web site profiling mode New compare modes New statistics