A flexible & powerful day / month / week / timeline / multi-day / multi-resource & custom scheduling user interface component. An over 80 page PDF developers guide is available for registered users. This product is also available in TMS Component Pack.
License: Commercial $95.00
Operating System: Windows
- DB aware version. Codeless interface in day, month and dayperiod modes through TDBDaySource, TDBMonthSource & TDBPeriodSource
- Tested with (but not limited to) following databases : dBase, Paradox, DBIsam, Access, Apollo, Interbase, SQL server 2000, TurboDB, FlashFiler * Items that can be resized / repositioned.* Inplace multiline editable items * Items with multiple imagelist images * Items with caption time indication * Readonly items
- Various display modes : day (5, 6,10, 15, 30, 60 min), week, month, day period, half day period & custom grid displays.* Controllable active day start, active day end, day start, day end * Events for insert, delete, left click, right click of items.* Overlapped / non overlapped items * HTML export.* Save to streams * Item hints * Rich text items * Printing * 12 / 24 hrs display
- Internationalization capabilities * Header with alignment, images, events * Printing * Layer support * Linked items * Alarms through various add-on alarm handler components
- Interfacing to spell checkers, including direct support for Addict Spell Check * mini HTML formatted text in items * Built-in recurrency support for data-aware planner * Special monthview and data-aware monthview
Version 18.104.22.168: New : TimePointers - New : OnPlannerBkgProp event added - New : EditOnSelectedClick property added - Improved : OnItemDblClick event triggered for background items
Version 22.214.171.124: New: RAD Studio XE2 support
Version 126.96.36.199: Fixed : Issue with Mode.Day property setter for last day of month
Version 188.8.131.52: New : Visual item link indication - Mode plActiveDayPeriod added - OnPlannerMouseLeave, OnPlannerMouseEnter events added - OnSideBarClick, OnSideBarRightClick, OnSideBarDblClick events added - OnItemAfterPaint event added - Exposed WheelAction property - Easy translatable event edit dialogs -...
Version 184.108.40.206: New : PrintOptions.LineWidth property added - Improved : Auto position sizing in combination with position zooming behaviour - Various smaller fixes
Version 220.127.116.11: New : property WheelAction added to scroll only with the mousewheel - New : property AutoCreateOnSelect added - New : Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Terminal styles - Improved : performance improvement with active selection indication in sidebar