TeamTalk is an Internet-based voice and video conferencing system which allows you to talk, share applications, text message and upload files with your friends and colleagues.
Version: 5.2.1TeamTalk is a voice and video enabled conferencing system which enables a group of people to collaborate and share information.
Operating System: Windows
Every member of a group can communicate with other members in real time using both audio and video. It is also possible to share files and desktop application like i.e. PowerPoint or Internet Explorer. All a user needs is a microphone and a web camera.
Here is a list of the main features:
- Real time audio and video conversations
- Public and private instant text messaging
- Share applications on your desktop
- Share files among group members
- High quality audio codecs with both mono and stereo
- talk and voice activation
- Record conversations to disk
- Standalone server for both LAN and Internet environments
- Private rooms/channels for every group
- User authentication with accounts
- Accessibility for visually impaired
Having these features available makes TeamTalk an excellent choice for online presentations, attending meetings or just do every day chit-chat with friends and colleagues, whether they are next door or around the globe.
Version 5.2.1: - Video TX hotkey changed to enable/disable by one press - Store audio in .ogg format - Fixed bug when storing in 4GB
Version 4.6.1: Option to change server log-file location
Version 4.0: Video conferencing and user account administration
Version 3.3.1: Share files with users in the same channel
Version 3.2: 3D sound, additional administrator rights