TETCOLOR II + AUTOPILOT is a tetris clone. The purpose of the game is to arrange falling blocks of the same color in a line of 3 or more. By pressing "a" you may see how programm gets high score without your aid...
Version: 1.1TETCOLOR II + AUTOPILOT is a tetris clone on motives Tetcolor, Sotnikov, 1991 (DOS) . The purpose of the game is to arrange falling blocks of the same color in a line of 3 or more. Free, portably, no install needed!!!
Operating System: Windows
1. Autopilot - by pressing "a" you may see how program gets high score without your aid...
2. Graphical, English/Russian interface.
3. Enabled arrows on the keyboard (for those who thinks NUMPAD is inconvenient).
4. Boss protection (by pressing Esc you may hide the game into windows tasks panel and where it looks like Explorer with "Reports" folder opened).
5. Score over 99999 now is possible.
6. Whistle on achievement of the highest score.
7. In Pause mode the timer of level rising is stopped too, unlike in old version.
8. Window mode option.
9. Game pauses automatically if the window loses focus, except when in autopilot mode. So you may work, while Autopilot keeps playing and making new records...