Tetroku is a Sudoku / Tetris hybrid game
Version: 1.1Complete the grid of 81 squares to reach your goal - Tetroku! Position the numbered blocks (1-9) as they fall so that the numbers do not appear in the same row, column or box. Bonus points can be gained by completing a row, column, box or slice. These are known as tricks and multiple tricks increase your bonus score exponentially.
License: Free To Try $5.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Special blocks include:
- Wild block. These bocks can make things easier as they can be placed anywhere.
- Random block. These blocks reveal a random number and may or may not be helpful.
A special mention needs to be made of the slice bonus. This will cause the blocks involved to turn into wild blocks. Trust me, this can be very helpful.
· Can only complete level 1 in Demo mode.
What's New in This Release:
· added a "Level" column in the high scores table;
· added system "Sound" adjustment to preferences;
· added "Background pictures" preference option so you can play to pretty scenery backdrop.