Download TexTally to count the number of words, lines or characters in a document and, if required, to calculate an amount based on a formula you enter for billings purpose.
Version: 1.10TexTally is a tool to assist typists to count the number of words, lines or characters in any document.
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Windows
If required TexTally can also be used to calculate a dollar amount based on a formula that you enter for billing purposes.
This data can also be exported to a CSV file including the date, the job title, the total charge cost, number of characters, number of words and number of lines into a CSV file for billing using your accounts software or, for example, Microsoft Excel.
TexTally works with almost all word processing programs (including Microsoft Word, pdfs and most email software) and can be activated at any time by pressing hot key combination, even when you are working on any other applications.
- Counts the number of words, lines or characters in any text.
- Works with almost all word processors and other text based software (including MS Word and Outlook Express).
- If billing information is required it can calculate a billing amount based on a formula you enter.
- Quick activation using system-wide hot keys.
- Export job details to CSV log file.
- Simplicity and ease of use.
About NCH Software:NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence.
Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
Version 1.10: Major Update