Textbased MSN Client is an MSN client with an ncurses interface.
Version: 0.3.2TMSNC is a textbased (console) MSN client written in C. TMSNC should work on most Unix (Linux, BSD, MacOS) compatible operating systems.
License: Proprietary License
Operating System: Linux
Textbased MSN Client project's main goal is to create a client like MSN Messenger (with sound, webcam and file transfer support), but without any graphical features.
TMSNC is an opensource project which is released under the IR Public Domain License which basically is a modification of the BSD license.
It has been tested to work on
· OpenBSD/PowerPC 3.7
· Gentoo Linux 2005.1
· CRUX Linux 2.0
· MacOS X 10.3.9 (Panther)
· Debian Linux 3.1
· Slackware Linux 9.1
· RedHat Linux 9
· Fedora Core
· SuSE 9.0 Professional
· Solaris 8
· Mandrake 10.0
· OpenSSL (>=0.9.7d)
· NCurses (>=5.4)
What's New in This Release:
· The contact list can now be sorted by groups.
· (A contact may only be in one group.) The "f" key can be used to change the mode for showing the contact list.
· Buddies' personal message can be shown.
· The PAGE_UP/PAGE_DOWN key is supported in the contact list.
· Focusing routines were improved.
· Cursor-follow-marker functions were improved.
· Mouse support was made optional.
· The "most of contacts blocked" bug was fixed.
· The yellow border now follows the focus properly.
· The "send msg crash after sb left a conversation" bug was fixed.