TextForge - Text editor
Version: 2.0TextForge is a text editor for Mac OS X, written using the Cocoa API. TextForge was built from scratch to provide a reliable, powerful, fast, efficient, and Mac OS X native solution for editing text documents.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "TextForge":
· Advance search and replace capabilities with full regular expression support
· Integrated perl syntax checker
· "Run in Terminal" command
· Customizable "Preview-in-Browser" system
· Document statistics
· Control over tabbing
· Control over line breaks and encodings
· Spell checker
· Wrapped and unwrapped view modes
· Shows line count and position
· Customizable look (colors, transparency, fonts)
· Mac OS X native interface utilizing sheets and following the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
· Its fast and efficient
· Very stable.
What's New in This Release:
· Advance search and replace cabilities (integrated OgreKit framework)
· New preference pane setup
· TextForge is now Open Source / Free Software (GNU GPL)
· New developer - Christian Haberstroh.