Powerful text-processing workbench combining 300+ conversion, transformation, extraction and report mining operations on UNLIMITED text or binary files of UNLIMITED size. Text mine / extract data from mainframe EBCDIC COBOL copybooks, data historian
Version: 11.7.5Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro
License: Free To Try $395.00
Operating System: Windows
- a powerful text-processing workbench that combines 300+ conversion, transformation, extraction and report mining operations on UNLIMITED text or binary files of UNLIMITED size. Text mine / extract data from mainframe EBCDIC COBOL copybooks, data historians, log files, XML, HTML, delimited files. Upload Data Historian time-series data to Azure Event Hub or Azure IoT Hub. EasyPattern or perl-style regular expression search and replace. Use restrictions to control precisely where changes occur e.g. line or column ranges, XML and HTML tags and attributes, CSV
- or tab-delimited fields, lines that match/do not match a pattern etc e.g. find and replace just inside the ALT text of an IMG tag, or columns 20-40 of lines 1-10). Convert files between mainframe and DOS, Macintosh and Unix line-feed formats. TextPipe can be scripted from any language using COM or automated from the command-line. Generate and modify XML, CSV, tab-delimited or fixed width database extracts. User-defined filters can be written in VBScript or JScript. TextPipe comes with an Engine that can be embedded in other applications. Audit logs keep track of the filter lists run, files modified and changes made. More than 200 example filter files are included along with a comprehensive online manual. Winner SIA 'Best Application' award. TextPipe Pro reads COBOL data files and converts them to non-COBOL formats such as CSV, JSON, SQL and Excel. TextPipe recognizes these COBOL data file formats: MF
- MicroFocus COBOL, MFSCO
- MicroFocus SCO COBOL, MF8
- MicroFocus COBOL IDXFORMAT8, VIS
- MicroFocus Visual COBOL, RM
- RM/RM85 COBOL, FSC
- FSC RMKF COBOL, ACU
- AcuCOBOL, ACU
- Egan iCOBOL, ACU
- WANG COBOL, SEQ
- Sequential COBOL data files, and your file format
Version 11.7.5: * New Mainframe Dump filter shows file offsets, EBCDIC hex characters and ASCII equivalents – making it far easier to debug mainframe file conversions when the cobol copybook is out of date. * Fixed memory corruption issue effecting x64 keyed editions. * Fixed memory issue preventing exit
Version 11.7.1: * New Mainframe Dump filter shows file offsets, EBCDIC hex characters and ASCII equivalents - making it far easier to debug mainframe file conversions when the cobol copybook is out of date. * Mainframe filters now handle PICTURE * Mainframe filters now handle OCCURS followed by INDEXED BY
Version 11.6: * Unicode filter to Remove Diacritics * Concurrency Improvements * 2200 HTML5 entity support * Mainframe EBCDIC improvements
Version 10.8: * Major UI facelift - super slick interface * Mainframe copybook filter now identifies COMP-3 before PIC clause. * Fixed handling of Convert HTML Entities to Text, and updated HTML 4 DTDs to define 252 named entities. * Split filter now processes macros after the file numbering has taken place.
Version 10.7.2: * Fixed @inputFile@ truncating last character of filename. * Updated main memo control to fix intermittent stack overflow issue.
Version 10.7: * Mainframe copybook now supports JUST RIGHT clause. * Mainframe copybook now supplies better error message when COMP- types appear without a PIC clause or length. * Windows Explorer shell extensions can now be edited.
Version 10.6: * Field specification filters now support field names with embedded hyphens (- ), and field names with spaces can be used by surrounding them with quotes. * A warning is now output when a field specification does not match the field names found in a file. * Improved error handling for scripting
Version 10.5: â€¢ Added the much-requested JScript/VBScript Scripting Filter to TextPipe x64! â€¢ Updated Unicode compose/decompose functions for NFC, NFD, NFKC, NFKD â€¢ Updated PDF libraries â€¢ Updated code page converter library (2013->2017) â€¢ Updated TextPipe Engine DLL royalty-free embeddable component
Version 10.4: New high-performance Azure Event Hub connection for JSON data. New high-speed Azure IoT Hub connection for JSON data.
Version 10.3: * Column specifications for Delimited field delete, extract and restrict can now specify multiple columns in one filter e.g. 6, 9, 61..63. Field names can be specified (if 'first row contains field names' is checked) * Excel column numbering * Updated mainframe copybook filter COMP3